Friday, September 27, 2019

Birch Background meets Nature's Beauty

While I was waiting for Tracy's last few cards to come in I decided to make a mini collection for the Birch Background for myself, so I grabbed the Nature's Beauty stamp set & got to work.

~Enjoy!



I really like the Nature's Beauty stamp set even though I am not the best colorist, so I just decided to stamp this guy on Crumb Cake and Early Espresso & let the stamp do all of the work. I used some retired Copper Glimmer paper to add a little bling as well as the new Ice Stampin Glitter and the Snowflake Sequins for the snowy effect. 



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Nature's Beauty Stamp Set
  • Birch Background Stamp
  • Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set
  • In the Woods Die Set
  • 1/4 " Copper Trim
  • White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
  • Crumb Cake
  • Soft Suede
  • Early Espresso
  • Stampin Ice Glitter Snowflake Sequins
  • Rhinestones
  • Bronze Stampin Blend Marker
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment