Monday, September 9, 2019

#simplestamping with Beauty Abounds Color Challenge Blackberry Bliss

The last color challenge combo we decided on was Blackberry Bliss, Blushing Bride and Smokey Slate using the Beauty Abounds Stamp Set.

~Enjoy!



This first attempt at the #simplestamping card I did not care for, so I re-stamped the next version which I was much happier with.


I gathered the butterflies closer together & balanced the colors with the Blackberry Bliss addition and kept the sentiment to a singular one.


I only added a layer of Blackberry Bliss to the bottom, some Silver-Edge Ribbon and a few rhinestones, so pretty! Make sure to go check out Tracy's version!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Sweetly Swirled Stamp Set
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Blushing Bride
  • Smokey Slate
  • Silver-Edge Ribbon
  • Rhinestones
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment