Monday, September 16, 2019

Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Skeletons

OMG - these skeletons! So stinkin' super cute!!!! The elements in the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Bone Appetit were super cute! I need more skeletons!!!!

~Enjoy!



Here is a variation of the Hands card, but this time we have these funny little skeletons popping out as a surprise! For the background I raided my Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin kit from May 2016 for this Pumpkin Pie corrugated background paper. Almost everything is popped up with Dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Black. Topping it off is a bow made with the Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon that I colored with a Pumpkin Pie Blends Marker.





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin
  • Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin
  • Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon
  • Pumpkin Pie Blends Marker
  • Dimensionals
  • Memento Black
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



1 comment:

  1. I saw your card on Pinterest and liked it so much I made one almost like yours for my grandson this year. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete