Monday, September 16, 2019

Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Hands

The elements in the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Bone Appetit were super cute! I wish the hands would have come in a right/left combination, so here is what I did to try to disguise them so they looked like a pair.

~Enjoy!



As I was cutting apart the little boxes to use as background paper or shapes, the flap where you tie the boxes closed kept reminding me of a package lid - or a box lid! So the receiver of this card is going to get a box of spooky hands!  For the background I inked up the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder with Pumpkin Pie & ran Pumpkin Pie cardstock through the embossing machine, when that was done, I ran a second piece through with the leftover ink, this card represents the second pass of color. I like how it is softer & a little speckly. Almost everything is popped up with Dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Black. Topping it off is a bow made with Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon. Make sure to see the skeleton version of this card!





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin
  • Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
  • Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
  • Dimensionals
  • Memento Black
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment