Monday, September 16, 2019

Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Banners

There were so many little leftover pieces from the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Bone Appetit, so I decided to send some of my non-spooky Halloween friends a festive card instead (and I used up all of my little skeletons (boo-hoo).

~Enjoy!



Again, #pinspiration to the rescue! I love, love, love Lemon Lime Twist, it was such a  great color & since I bought a ream before it went away, I have lots to still play with! Here I embossed it with the Corrugated Embossing Folder for the background. The little banners are hand cut from this kit & also It's a Sara Thing Paper Pumpkin from April 2017. The sentiment is stamped with Gorgeous Grape and the Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set as well as the elements on the envelopes. I colored some Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon with a Basic Black Blends Marker & tied that around a piece of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. A little stip of Silver Glimmer Paper was added to the sentiment for a little more bling! Check out another version using the banner elements!





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin
  • It's a Sara Thing Paper Pumpkin
  • Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set
  • Corrugated Embossing Folder
  • Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
  • Silver Metallic-Edge Ribbon
  • Basic Black Blends Marker
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Lemon Lime Twist
  • Memento Black
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Gorgeous Grape
  • Basic Black
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment