Monday, September 16, 2019

Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Grape

The August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Bone Appetit was filled with little boxes with black and orange dots and stripes, here is how I avoided them, lol...

~Enjoy!



I did have a little #pinspiration for this card. For the background I embossed Gorgeous Grape with the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder and accented the tufts with rhinestones colored with the Basic Black Blends Marker. I added a strip of Basic Black paper & layered all the goodies from the kit on top. For the sentiment I did cut the sentiment away from the frame so I could color the frame with Gorgeous Grape and the sentiment with Memento Black. Topping it off is a knot made with Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon.


For this one I inked up an embossing folder with Gorgeous Grape & ran it through my embossing machine to give the texture even more definition. 




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin
  • Tufted 3D Embossing Folder 
  • Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon
  • Basic Black Blends Marker
  • Rhinestones
  • Memento Black
  • Basic Black
  • Gorgeous Grape
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment