Friday, September 27, 2019

Birch Background meets Details Deer Dies #2

For the North Carolina Stampin Up Demos meeting, I signed up for some display boards. This card was created for the board that used the Birch Background Stamp. I was to make 6 cards and focus on the Fall and winter holidays. My friend Tracy agred to make 3 of the 6 cards needed. Here is the first one I made.

~Enjoy!



This was a "template" I have made several times before & comes out nice every time I make it. This one uses the Birch Background Stamp in Smokey Slate, Real Red embossed with Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder and the Detailed Deer Dies cut from Silver Glimmer Paper. The sentiment is stamped with Itty Bitty Christmas. I colored the rhinestones with a Real Red Blends Marker and the whole thing is topped off with a bow made with White Polka Dot Tulle, White Bakers Twine and Silver thread. The envelope is decorated with a stamp from the Dashing Deer Stamp Set. This one is beautiful, but I decided to go with an alternate version that had a little more technique, make sure to see the final version here


Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Birch Background Stamp
  • Itty Bitty Christmas Stamp Set
  • Dashing Deer Stamp Set
  • Detailed Deer Dies
  • Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Real Red Blends Marker
  • White Polka Dot Tulle
  • White Bakers Twine
  • Silver Thread
  • Smokey Slate
  • Real Red
  • Whisper White
  • Basic Black
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment