Monday, September 16, 2019

Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin Alternatives Pumpkin

Those boxes from the August 2019 Paper Pumpkin Bone Appetit were really bright! Since I moved to North Carolina & now work from home I did not really have a use for the boxes, so instead, I focused on cards.

~Enjoy!



Here is the #pinspiration for this card. For the background I raided my stash of Paper Pumpkins and gathered the Pumpkin Pie corrugated background from the May 2016 Manly Occasions kit. I also found this paper in another kit, but cannot find that information at the moment. I added a strip of polka dot box & layered all these really cute elements on top. The sentiment is stamped with Memento Black. Topping it off is a knot made with Black Satin Ribbon.





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin
  • Manly Occasions Paper Pumpkin
  • Black Satin Ribbon
  • Memento Black
  • Whisper White
  • Gorgeous Grape
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment