Friday, March 22, 2019

Spring Retreat - All Adorned

Her are some more ideas from my last retreat day. I borrowed my friend Shannon's All Adorned Stamp Set since I was traveling. It make some really spectacular cards!

~Enjoy!



This one I started with a CASEd card from Pinterest. I switched out the colors for Night of Navy, Balmy Blue, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla. The sentiment is from Hello Cupcake. I used the retired Decorative Label Punch and the Bitty Butterfly Punch. The Ribbon is from the Sale-a-Bration Ribbon pack and the butterfly is topped off with some rhinestones. The navy background is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I just love how this came out!


I loved it so much in fact, I created a second one in red! This one uses the same elements but in Merry Merlot, Memento Black, Basic Gray and Very Vanilla. I used the Everyday Label Punch for the sentiment & it is topped off with the ribbon from my stash. I colored the butterfly's rhinestones with the Cherry Cobbler Blends Marker & then darkened it with the Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Marker. The sentiment is from Firefly.


This last one was switched up a bit using a single line of medallions. The colors are Bermuda Bay, Memento Black, Sahara Sand and Pool Party. The background is embossed with the Subtle Embossing Folder. Happy Birthday is cut from Well Written Dies. A piece of vellum anchors the sentiment and the copper and white Baker's Twine is from Layer Leaves Paper Pumpkin. The butterfly's rhinestones are colored with Bronze Stampin' Blends Markers. It is oh so pretty!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • All Adorned Stamp Set
  • Hello Cupcake Stamp Set
  • Well Written Dies
  • Decorative Label Punch
  • Everyday Label Punch
  • Bitty Butterfly Punch
  • Layered Leaves Paper Pumpkin
  • Sale-a-Bration Ribbon pack
  • Subtle Embossing Folder
  • Bronze Stampin' Blends Markers
  • Cherry Cobbler Blends Marker
  • Soft Suede Stampin' Blends Marker
  • Night of Navy
  • Balmy Blue
  • Basic Gray
  • Very Vanilla
  • Merry Merlot
  • Memento Black
  • Bermuda Bay
  • Sahara Sand
  • Pool Party
  • Vellum
  • Rhinestones
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment