Monday, September 16, 2019

Stamping off with Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin

I admit it, I use my old Stampin' Up! bills as scrap paper. I tend to stamp off or sponged off on my bills. Sometimes when I get done with my project I look at my bill & think how pretty the stamped off items created!

~Enjoy!


So today, when I was sponging some paper, I decided to grab a card base & use it as I was sponging away. The paper was a 1 3/4 inch by 3 1/2 inch square so it created some cool shapes as I sponged. This background is using Pumpkin Pie.


I stole the elements from another project I was working on to see how it looked on the background - it is going to be super cute! I colored the Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon with Basic Black Blends Marker and added White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon. The sentiment is from Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set. The extra banner strips in this set are from A Sara Thing from April 2017 Paper Pumpkin. Check out another version using the banner elements!


I continued on with the Pumpkin Pie background and added Gorgeous Grape. I think I added too much Grape.


Taking the project above and adding some elements from another project. It could work, but not sure I would use this background, maybe a layer of vellum may soften it.


Here are the sponged papers from Sew You Paper Pumpkin from March 2015. Can't wait to see what they become!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Bone Appetit Paper Pumpkin September 2019
  • A Sara Thing Paper Pumpkin April 2017
  • Sew You Paper Pumpkin March 2015
  • Cauldron Bubble Stamp Set
  • Basic Black Blends Marker
  • Whisper White
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Gorgeous Grape
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Black Satin Ribbon Ribbon
  • White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
  • Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment