Sunday, August 18, 2019

Watercolor Techniques: Pigment Sprinkles

This one is quick but has the opportunity to be very messy!

~Enjoy!


I sprinkled a few of the Granny Apple Green Pigment Sprinkles on a craft mat. Then I picked up the color with the Aqua Painter and did a quick color wash as a background onto a piece of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper. It is really cool how different colors come out of the Pigment Sprinkles, I did not add any yellow to this, it came out of the sprinkles! I used my Heat Tool to speed up the drying process so I could stamp the plants with Soft Spring and StazOn Black Ink Pad. I filled in the plants with a mix of Garden Green and Granny Apple Green from the Watercolor Pencil Sets 1 & 2 and water-colored again with an Aqua Painter. I matted the watercolor paper on some Garden Green Card Stock and again on a Whisper White card base. The whole thing is topped off with a bow made from Linen Thread. The sentiment is stamped with one of the images in StazOn Black Ink and the Country Home Stamp Set.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Country Home Stamp Set
  • Soft Spring Stamp Set
  • Pigment Sprinkles 
  • Watercolor Pencil Sets
  • Watercolor Pencil Sets 2
  • Aqua Painter
  • Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper
  • Heat Tool
  • StazOn Black Ink Pad
  • Garden Green
  • Whisper White
  • Linen Thread
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment