Friday, August 9, 2019

#simplestamping with Soft Spring

This month's Stampin' Up #simplestamping challenge is Birthdays! I always send out a million birthday cards every month, so I am always looking to make more birthday cards! Here is a #simplestamping card I made for the challenge as well as the #casualstamper and #avidstamper versions.

~Enjoy!



When I was stamping the envelopes for another card I made, I noticed how pretty it was just by itself and this card was born! I knew I just wanted a few simple elements so I decided to cut down the card front to a 3 x 4.25 Whisper White piece. Then I stamped The Very Versailles stamp set's script stamp in Sahara Sand. Layered on top of that is the Soft Spring branch in Mossy Meadow and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz stamped off. I added a little more to it by adding the dots from Waterfront in Mint Macaron. The sentiment comes from the Seaside Notions stamp set and is stamped with Pear Pizzazz.


The #casualtstamper may like just a little more, so for this card I added border layer of Mossy Meadow and a strip of Braided Linen Thread and a bow.


This card actually settled somewhere just shy of the #avidstamper I think. I was going to add some die cuts to the bottom left corner to give it more dimension, but I was really liking the simplicity of this card. I added a few champagne sequins from my stash and added a few more stamps to the bottom base layer.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Very Versailles Stamp Set
  • Soft Spring Stamp Set
  • Seaside Notions Stamp Set
  • Waterfront Stamp Set
  • Braided Linen Trim
  • Sahara Sand
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Mint Macaron
  • Whisper White
  • Sequins
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



1 comment: