Sunday, August 18, 2019

Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin Wreath

This was one of the first cards I tackled - what was I going to do with all of those little tiny leaves? I love how it came out but it was definitely a labor of love!

~Enjoy!



Let's start with the easy part, the background. I embossed a piece of Blackberry Bliss with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, layered with a piece of white & 2 trimmed down pieces of the Gift of Fall add on cards with the Pretty Peacock Wreath removed. The sentiment is stamped with Blackberry Bliss & layered over a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper. The whole thing is topped off with a double bow made with the Linen Thread. 


Now let's talk about those leaves! I trimmed assorted leaves with several papers and the Leaf Punch to match the Blackberry Bliss & Pretty Peacock leaves that came with the kit. The Crushed Curry ones came from the envelope flaps and then I supplemented some plain Blackberry Bliss ones from cardstock. With the Gift of Fall add on cards, I used some of the Crumb Cake card bases and ran them through my embossing machine with the Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder and then sanded the tops of the paper lightly to release the white core.  Lastly, I punched some leaves with Whisper White & added some Ice Stampin' Glitter crystals adhered with Shimmery Crystal Effects.




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • September 2019 Paper Pumpkin: Gift of Fall
  • Gift of Fall Add-on
  • Leaf Punch
  • Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
  • Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Linen Thread
  • Ice Stampin' Glitter
  • Shimmery Crystal Effects
  • Blackberry Bliss
  • Whisper White 
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment