Sunday, August 18, 2019

Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin Colored Ribbon

The ribbon that came with the September 2019 Paper Pumpkin: Gift of Fall is one of may favorite ribbon, seam binding, but man was that Crushed Curry color BRIGHT!!!

~Enjoy!



I initially started to find a way to just mellow the yellow down dsome and once I got started I was really happy with the variety of colors I ended up with. For the green ribbon I colored the yellow ribbon with the Old Olive Blends Marker and got kind of a Mossy Meadow. For the darker yellow one I colored it with Crumb Cake. The brownish reddish one was colored with Cherry Cobbler and the Orange one is colored with Pumpkin Pie. I always forget that any light colored ribbon can be colored with the Blends and happy to make this little discovery!  




Stampin' Up! products used:
  • September 2019 Paper Pumpkin: Gift of Fall
  • Old Olive Blends Marker
  • Crumb Cake Blends Marker
  • Cherry Cobbler Blends Marker
  • Pumpkin Pie Blends Marker
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment