Sunday, August 18, 2019

Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin Colorful Banner

This colorful leafy banner was my favorite element from the September 2019 Paper Pumpkin: Gift of Fall. 

~Enjoy!



After adhering the banner in a horizontal position on Whisper White cardstock, I cut out the shape with the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I scuffed up the sentiment block with my scissors and stamped the sentiment with Mossy Meadow.  I supplemented the leafy greenery with the Leaf Punch for the Crushed Curry leaf and the Bouquet Bunch Dies for the Mossy Meadow leaf. Topping it off is a double bow made from the Linen Thread. I adore the simplicity and beauty of this one! 





Stampin' Up! products used:
  • September 2019 Paper Pumpkin: Gift of Fall
  • Bouquet Bunch Dies
  • Stitched Rectangles Dies
  • Leaf Punch
  • Whisper White
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Crushed Curry 
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Linen Thread
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment