Sunday, August 4, 2019

Hello Cupcake - #simplestamping

This little #simplestamping card reminded me of rose petals and I thought that is where the #avidstamper card would end up, but I do not care too much for rose stamps so I did not have a great selection to choose from, so it ended up somewhere completely unexpected!

~Enjoy!



The Sentiment is from the Magnolia Blooms set and the colors are Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose and retired Powder Pink.


I played and played with card & could not get anything to work, so I abandoned all hope and decided to pull out a classic, Hello Cupcake! Topping the whole this is the Polk Dot Tulle Ribbon.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Very Versailles Stamp Set
  • Magnolia Blooms Stamp Set
  • Hello Cupcake Stamp Set
  • Merry Merlot
  • Rococo Rose
  • Powder Pink.
  • Polk Dot Tulle Ribbon
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment