Sunday, August 18, 2019

Gift of Fall Paper Pumpkin White Core

I stole this idea for my friend Tracy over at Stuff-n-Thingz and I used it on almost every card I made for this set! It is called White Core.

~Enjoy!



This kit came with the card backs that were Crumb Cake, Watercolor Wash Sunset or Pretty Peacock on one side & Whisper White on the other, which means the color is layered over white causing the paper in general to have a white core. What is nice about white core cardstock, is when you emboss it, as I have done here & then take some kind of sanding block & gently rub over the raised area, the color falls away & you are left with the white peaking through, I love this technique! The Embossing folders used below are Scripty 3D, Layered Leaves and Stylish Scroll, I think the more intricate the embossing folder is the better the results.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • September 2019 Paper Pumpkin: Gift of Fall
  • Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
  • Layered Leaves Embossing Folder
  • Stylish Scroll Embossing Folder
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment