Sunday, August 4, 2019

4th of July - #simplestamping

One more #simplestamping idea I had to get out of my head, maybe since the 4th of july just passed and it was America's birthday!

~Enjoy!



This flag is created with Pacific Point and Real Red and the sentiment is again from Itty Bitty Birthdays. Although cute on its own, it was time to dress it up!


As I started to build this card up, it was still not feeling right to me, so I decided it needed some grunge lovin'. I tore up the edges with my scissors, and added Early Espresso ink. I covered up the sentiment with a piece of paper & ran the whole flag through with the Subtle Embossing Folder. The stars are cut from Pacific Point and the retired Confetti Stars Border Punch, that piece is then layered over Silver Glimmer Paper for a little sparkle - what is 4th of July without sparkle? The banner is hand cut and edged in the same ways the card base is done and the whole thing is topped with the Night of Navy / Sahara Sand Baker's Twine. I really like how this one came out!



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Very Versailles Stamp Set
  • Itty Bitty Birthdays
  • Confetti Stars Border Punch
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Night of Navy / Sahara Sand Baker's Twine
  • Pacific Point
  • Real Red
  • Early Espresso
  • Whisper White
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment