Sunday, August 4, 2019

No Bones About It - #simplestamping

I really struggle with the Stampin' Up!s #simplestamping concept, I am a true blue #avidcrafter at heart. Here are the #simplestamping cards using the center part of the baroque frame from Very Versailles all dressed up!

~Enjoy!


So these shapes made me think of rocks which made me think of Dinosaurs. Stampin' Up! has a new set of dinos called Dino Days that would be really cute on this card or maybe even some coffee cups from past sets. I decided to go with Dinosaurs since I made the decision with the sentiment and decide to go just a little snarky for my card.


I pulled out my retired dino set called No Bones About It. I have only used this set once or twice, but just love it! My dino was stamped with Early Espresso and Sahara Sand. The leaves are Tropical Dies and cut with Gold Glimmer paper, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Vellum. The leaves are softly sponged with more Soft Suede to give them a little texture. The edge of the card and the sentiment are scruffed with scissors and edged with more ink. Braided Linen Trim adds the final touch. I think this turned out super cute for the perfect friend you would like to tease a little about their age or for a boy and change the sentiment.



Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Very Versailles Stamp Set
  • Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set
  • No Bones About It
  • Tropical Dies
  • Gold Glimmer Paper
  • Braided Linen Trim
  • Early Espresso
  • Soft Suede
  • Sahara Sand
  • Crumb Cake
  • Very Vanilla Cardstock
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment