Sunday, August 18, 2019

Very Versailles in Black & Vanilla

Tracy & I had a surprise play date today, two in one moth was quite the surprise!

~Enjoy!


We have been dying to use the Very Versailles in an all Basic Black and Very Vanilla them like this one we found on Pinterest from Blue Rose Paper Treasures! I had just ordered the Delicate Lace Dies and did not have them to finish this card during our play date so I started it & finished it once I got the dies. I had to stamp off the Memento Black to get the softer grey for the background. I used some retired lace trim and the butterflies are a combination of retired Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set and Butterfly Beauties Die Set. Sentiment is from Beautiful Bouquet and cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.The tiny butterfly is from Beauty Abounds.



This one uses all the same items as above but uses the new Scalloped Lace Trim. But check out what tracy did for my Birthday card!


Stampin' Up! products used:
  • Very Versailles Stamp Set
  • Papillon Potpourri Stamp Set
  • Butterfly Beauties Die Set
  • Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set
  • Beauty Abounds Stamp Set
  • Stitched Rectangle Dies
  • Delicate Lace Dies
  • Scalloped Lace Trim
  • Memento Black
  • Very Vanilla
  • Basic Black
Shop Stampin' Up! products here!



No comments:

Post a Comment